WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Next time you post, can you please attach some of the pics to the post rather than cut and paste the link? My damn government computer won't let me view the pics! I've been waiting to see the explorer II for so long!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Here you go Mike... attached are Robert-Jan's pictures of the Explorer 2, I hope he doesn't mind. Please let me know or just delete my post if this is not allowed.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
The new Explorer II just moved itself to the very top of my wish list.....
+1 on that, scamp007! I'm loving the orange one!

·
G-Shock Mod
13,911 Posts
i like maxi dial and hands ...
i like exp II, especially the white dial version ...
i even don't mind the super case ...

but when you put all three together ... it will take me some time to get used to.

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Next time can find out what's going on with the Submariner 14060M? Also see if they made a bracelet upgrade to the Yachtmaster.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Anyone know when these will be hitting the street? I might be having a conversation with an AD tomorrow. I'll have to see how that Exp II appears in a 42.

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Anyone know when these will be hitting the street? I might be having a conversation with an AD tomorrow. I'll have to see how that Exp II appears in a 42.
Most likely in the Fall for the US, but it's really anyone's guess. There are two ADs in my town. One received last year's debut, the 39mm Explorer I, and the green ceramic Sub this past Sept. and Oct. The other AD has yet to receive either.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i like maxi dial and hands ...
i like exp II, especially the white dial version ...
i even don't mind the super case ...

but when you put all three together ... it will take me some time to get used to.

the new explorer ii doesn't have a "super case" like the sub-c or gmtii-c. that's something i'm quite pleased with.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Interesting. I'll have to wait and hear what the AD has to say. They also received the new 39mm Exp I last quarter, so I hope they receive an example of the Exp II as soon it's available.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Niceeee. I really like the model in the fifth pic down (in the original post). What exactly am I looking at?

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Very nice, Blu dial datejust for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts