WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,
These come courtesy of seiyajapan. Some shots of the actual models (not studio shots). For my money, it's not so much a camo affect but more of a marble one. I'll take the white swirled g-5500, despite the temptation of the yellow faced version. :-!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Greetings All,
These come courtesy of seiyajapan. Some shots of the actual models (not studio shots). For my money, it's not so much a camo affect but more of a marble one. I'll take the white swirled g-5500, despite the temptation of the yellow faced version. :-!

Really weird that the jam in color models are a bit cheaper than the original g-5500. Can't figure that one out.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really weird that the jam in color models are a bit cheaper than the original g-5500. Can't figure that one out.
Hello lenny,
I had no idea they were and I'm scratching my head too:think: . Thats not how I would have guessed things to be...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hello lenny,
I had no idea they were and I'm scratching my head too:think: . Thats not how I would have guessed things to be...
Plastic of different colors is used. When injected into the mold - differnt colors swirl around and are visible from both sides of the strap. Actually, if you cut the band (or the case itself) you'd see swirls all the way through the thickness of the plastic. Actually, it'd be more tricky to NOT have the underside of the strap be 'decorated' ;-)

Michael

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.