WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Casio is bringing the Black & Gold Series to the GA-400.. not sure how well the GA-400's are selling but anything Black and Gold I'm sure will do really well.. expected to come out in March..

ga-400gb-1a4er.jpg

ga-400gb-1a9er.jpg

Denim Squares:

reloj-casio-g-shock-dw-5600dc-2er-1-87292.jpeg
DW-5600DC-2ER

reloj-casio-g-shock-dw-5600dc-1er-1-87291.jpeg
DW-5600DC-1ER

Also there will be new additions to the black & red series we got this month! so similar to these:

10352785_1009807049076622_3025773705679972986_n.jpg

all I have right now is the model numbers though:

GWG-1000RD-4AER

GWN-1000RD-4AER

GPW-1000RD-4AER

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: UPCOMING GA-400 BLACK & GOLD SERIES

Also we might be in for a new In4mation collab. Got no pics, model number or anything. My info comes from the In4mation IG account who comment a while ago on one of my posts that a new G-Shock collab will be coming.. I saw that account leave the same comment on a few g-shock collectors pages. Also then a reseller mentioned it again last week. Has anyone heard anything?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Re: UPCOMING GA-400 BLACK & GOLD SERIES

Found some pages in a FB thai group... these are proper scans and not camera pics, so the rest of the catalogue should be out somewhere... weird how its just a few pages floating around.. and it's the safe stuff that's already been revealed by G-Shock Australia on their site.

these Baby-G's we have not seen before, but the G-Shock's we have...

12593812_936289013115903_4758114875096858528_o.jpg

12474016_936288979782573_2507168481372601089_o.jpg

these below we get a look at the straps, G-Shock Aus did not have the strap pics:

12615595_936288983115906_3497418800036867666_o.jpg

someone step up and leak the full thing man.. lol

or send it to me, i'll leak it and if you want i'll post my name on it, so Casio can blame me for it. lol

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Also there will be new additions to the black & red series we got this month!

all I have right now is the model numbers though:

GWG-1000RD-4AER

GWN-1000RD-4AER

GPW-1000RD-4AER

I'm all set on red in my collection (I think), but still I look forward to seeing how these are executed. I may change my mind upon seeing them.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I'm sorry for not agreeing with anyone but those denim ones look appalling, what exactly are they trying to achieve with that sort of nonsense. I think my love affair with G-Shocks has finally ended. I sort of appreciate the effort with the camo GAs but they should have been 5600 camos, the negative displays are still unreadable and why, oh why did they go with white accents on the red GA's dial.

I feel let down by Casio this past year or so and I did give them a little bit of leeway but If anyone needs me (which I very much doubt) I'll be over on F71. It is time for me to move on.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Not into the denim either BUT I do like how the 2016 releases at least have a few consistent themes going on.
It's only a matter of time before they go with a theme that does interest me, and then I'll be doomed :-d (true UV reactive neon would be IT).

·
Registered
884 Posts
Interested to see what the Red GPW and GWG models look like, hope they just don't stick a red band on them..!!
I think a red mudmaster would look nice, depending on the kind of red that is. A bright red with a shiny treatment would certainly turn me away, but I welcome a more subtle, darker red. Like this kind of red:

GW-200TC-4JR - G-Shock Wiki | casio watch resources

Had wanted to buy this when it came out like 10 years ago, but could not find one and so bought the green one. The main problem with the red on this specific frog was that its red fade with time over use and I think I have seen some in the wild that has decolored to a point that looked sort of ugly after a few years. I think these kinds of issues may have been addressed and no longer happen these days.

The way they do the GB may give you the clues. I'm afraid putting a red band on is pretty much what Casio will do. Maybe make the crown red and the buttons red as well, but I guess that will be pretty much the way it is.

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
Interested to see what the Red GPW and GWG models look like, hope they just don't stick a red band on them..!!
my guess is the gwn will be all over red like the white and yellow versions. if they made it look like that red ga201 with a blacked our face and bezel it would look pretty mean |>

the gwg will prob just be the band and some accents since all the others have black bezels

the gpw could go either way, could be all over red like the -2a colourway or just red trim with the ring and accents like the gold

the real question is will they release them as new colours or make them as a special series and charge double for them?

another pertinent question is why the heck am i so drawn to that ga110rd?? i know its glossy but it has a very race-y grand prix vibe to it and i cant take my eyes off it! haha im also digging the mid or light blue denim ga110 and i dont even like ga110s! what the hell man! o|

·
Registered
884 Posts
Pics available for 2 of the RD variants (GWG, GWN). Not sure if that is the final render though.

GWG-1000RD-4AER.JPG GWN-1000RD-4AER.JPG

Source: CXXXXX XXXX Diffusion

Note the blue parts on the hands, rather than the typical black, as well as the bluish ring on the mudmaster. Not sure if the ring on the real thing is blue as that, but I think the two colors don't mix well especially on the mudmaster. Why can't they just use a "regular" black instead of changing the color just for the sake of changing? I think that ruins the whole thing.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice to see they updated those with the pics. yeah it's ruined with the blue and silver bits.. should have just been black and red. let's see if they add the pic of the GPW-1000RD-4AER soon as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts