WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I shouldnt. I reaaaalllly shouldnt. I have spent too much in watches this month and last month, including a cute new Ball Fireman this morning. 475....475! I hope hubs appreciates how much money I saved 😂

But if not me, I want to point it out to WuS fam. While I am at it, I reported a mis-listing for this Oris this morning. I have no idea how it will shake out, but another really nice watch. Will it be 775? who knows, cool watch though.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I don't know if the one you've shown is too big or too small for you. The older ones are 34mm and are sometimes called "boy's watches" by Japanese sellers.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wow. Love the color, love the date complication. I can't buy that though, so you'll have to do it instead and show us. :D

·
Premium Member
6,460 Posts
Do it. You can always sell something you already own. It's very hard to buy something once it's gone ;)

• Haha
Reactions: LauraLovesWatches

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know if the one you've shown is too big or too small for you. The older ones are 34mm and are sometimes called "boy's watches" by Japanese sellers.

View attachment 16019660
Thank you for that. Indeed, a little less and maybe a little nicer fit on a lady. That helps me cool off ;)

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Thank you for that. Indeed, a little less and maybe a little nicer fit on a lady. That helps me cool off ;)
You are most welcome. I'm a big fan of the pointers. Here's another in that vein with a stolen eBay pic........

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I shouldnt. I reaaaalllly shouldnt. I have spent too much in watches this month and last month, including a cute new Ball Fireman this morning. 475....475! I hope hubs appreciates how much money I saved 😂
View attachment 16019658

But if not me, I want to point it out to WuS fam. While I am at it, I reported a mis-listing for this Oris this morning. I have no idea how it will shake out, but another really nice watch. Will it be 775? who knows, cool watch though.

View attachment 16019651
Which oris is this? I like it. Been looking for a daydate watch.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts