WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ready ... set ... sleep!

You see here a rag-tag bunch, top-heavy with dress watches, interspersed with the occasional chronograph and the rare bird here is the diver. It's basically the same 2 or 3 watches over and over again! Boooooring!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
You'd need to sleep walk nightly to have the time to rotate through that massive collection! Lots of great pieces you have there.

·
Registered
15,278 Posts
WOW!! Would be happily bored to death with those, very nice. In particular, the Precista, Smiths and Revue Thommen pieces really grab my eye . . .

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Some nice 'pieces!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ohhhh,...wait....I get it. Your idea of irony?:-d

I'd get carpal tunnel syndrome AND tennis elbow from constantly changing watches due to the boredom, if I was fortunate enough to have your amazing collection. The only way I could get bored of those watches would be if my wife found out I had a collection like that...then I'd be "forced" to get bored pretty quick and end up having to donate them.:-(

·
Registered
413 Posts
You show off :(

Reactions: AmirAli

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Super stuff Vikram! My last recollection was that you were considering culling your collection...difficult to do isn't it:)

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
I guess I already had a pretty good idea of your wonderful collection, but it's always nice to see all o your timepieces together. And I must confess - as long as you promise not to tell anyone :-x - that I'm extremely parcial about your GPs (both of them)! ;-)
Thanks a lot for sharing, V!

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks a lot! Yeah, those dress GPs from the late 90s into the end of the last decade are wonderful (and can get really good deals on them).

I guess I already had a pretty good idea of your wonderful collection, but it's always nice to see all o your timepieces together. And I must confess - as long as you promise not to tell anyone :-x - that I'm extremely parcial about your GPs (both of them)! ;-)
Thanks a lot for sharing, V!
I had given my dad a few of them (some to use and some to dispose of), but neither he nor me had the heart to part with most of them! He does wear the Omega AT, JLC ultra-thin and Revue fairly often, so I'm happy. We have a long history of swapping watches since he began his collection, and more recently when I did (2000, if memory serves right). You're right Devon ... very difficult indeed!

Super stuff Vikram! My last recollection was that you were considering culling your collection...difficult to do isn't it:)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Fantastic collection. Thanks for sharing:-!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts