WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been going on a tear as of late. In the past few weeks I purchased the following.

Tissot Seastar 1000
DOXA Pro 750T
Orsa Sea Angler
(today)Omega Seamaster (for wife)

Now I know how some of you feel.

Chris:oops:

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
I've been going on a tear as of late. In the past few weeks I purchased the following.

Tissot Seastar 1000
DOXA Pro 750T
Orsa Sea Angler

Chris, I have bought several watches in a short time, but I think you have me beat here.......

I think I bought 3 Doxas one month.......

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it gets a little ......no wait a lot addictive. But I really am going to stop now....that is until the next NEW DOXA WITH THAT HRV COMES OUT. Ha Ha :-d

·
Registered
492 Posts
I reckoned recently(in the last month)and posted that I had my small collection finalised and would not buy anything else unless my grail came up.:roll::-s
Out of the 6 watches I had I've got 3 of the originals left. Not bad - a 50% turnover in 2 weeks.

And I'm now actively looking for watches to fill the spaces.:oops:
Alasdair

PS Don't worry Jason, still got the Whitey:-d

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I suspect I'll be much like you guys.....I'm only not buying until there is something to buy.....Ha Ha Ha

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

Tissot Seastar 1000
DOXA Pro 750T
Orsa Sea Angler

Rookie! I've been on a 1 watch/week spree for the last 13 months. See pic, all these watches were bought during the last 13 months. The ones below the green line are current, all others are gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Duffy0401 said:
Someone Stop Me !!!

Buddy, you're in the wrong room with that sentiment..... buy more!

Hey, we're nothing here if not enablers. Post some pics of the new ones, the Sea Angler will go over great with the guys, and I've forgotten what a Seastar looks like. Include the Doxa in some of the pics, just to keep it on topic :-!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow Man! You got it bad or really good however you want to look:-!

Nice Collection!!:-!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
I have been on one of my binges again. I have bought in the last WEEK:

T-Graph Pro (my 2nd)
300T Reissue Sharkhunter.
Orsa Sea Angler 3T
Mystery Vintage Doxa from Switzerland;-) (Pics to follow)

This makes 17 Automatics with 2 of them being Non-Doxa. I really do think I am done, but I have said that so many times. Can someone recommend a support group, because YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING
:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have been on one of my binges again. I have bought in the last WEEK:

T-Graph Pro (my 2nd)
300T Reissue Sharkhunter.
Orsa Sea Angler 3T
Mystery Vintage Doxa from Switzerland;-) (Pics to follow)

This makes 17 Automatics with 2 of them being Non-Doxa. I really do think I am done, but I have said that so many times. Can someone recommend a support group, because YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING
:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d
The day you say you are not going to buy anymore you realise I will tempt you with a certain timepiece:-d:-d:-d
lets see how strong your resolve is then.:-!
Alasdair

·
Registered
492 Posts
Forgot to say you've got me stumped with the mystery piece. Can't wait to see the pics.:think:
Alasdair

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
I will definitely Post a thread with pics. BUT, you must post pics of the pumpkin when it arrives. I think I would buy one of those if it came available.........

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jason,

I saw a 3T for sale the other day was that the one you bought?

I also saw a Sea Angler lume dial for sale which I have but this one had a silver bezel rather then the black bezel on mine. I couldn't justify paying almost $700 for a watch that I paid half that for.

Chris

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Actually I have the 3T coming from Berg. Danny had that 3T for sale the other day. What a great pic of it!!! This will be the first non-Doxa Auto. I am pretty stoked about it. Good looking watch. I do wish they had sapphire crystals though........

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
I understand the binge thing.... Wearing my Milshark I bought two days after returning to the US (in March). Also since the? The vintage 300T. The Certina DS-3. And then Another DS-3.... (arrived today). And I just wired payment to Switzerland for a pretty cool modified 7750 Pilot's chrono. Oh, and I'm sort of in negotiation for a very special Breitling. And just before my trip to Iraq, I bought the GMT (5 weeks before departure) and Sharkhunter (one week before departure). Hmmm.... wonder if this is a problem? :-d

·
Registered
492 Posts
And just before my trip to Iraq, I bought the GMT (5 weeks before departure) and Sharkhunter (one week before departure). Hmmm.... wonder if this is a problem? :-d
Nope the problem arises when you have no money left and have to sell them all.:rodekaart:-d:-d
Alasdair

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
I understand the binge thing.... Wearing my Milshark I bought two days after returning to the US (in March). Also since the? The vintage 300T. The Certina DS-3. And then Another DS-3.... (arrived today). And I just wired payment to Switzerland for a pretty cool modified 7750 Pilot's chrono. Oh, and I'm sort of in negotiation for a very special Breitling. And just before my trip to Iraq, I bought the GMT (5 weeks before departure) and Sharkhunter (one week before departure). Hmmm.... wonder if this is a problem? :-d
I agree T, you have the same "binge" problem that I have. I can go for a bit without purchasing a thing. Then Wham!! 2 or 3 right in a row. I do think this is the first time I have bought 4 in one week...........

·
Registered
157 Posts
Jason...Dude, with all due respect face it:think: you are sick ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts