WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're like the 2000's. The 2500B (DCTokyo's link) is black steel module on black resin. The 2500 in the ebay link is stainless steel on black resin. And the 2500BD and 2500D will be black on IP Bracelet and stainless steel on stainless steel bracelet.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
WOW.. I love it... and it has an "impact proof structure"... oh wow....

-gawain

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like this one too...first ana/digi combo G Shock I have liked...but I would definitely flip my GW-2000BD before buying...I think the stainless steel on resin is going to be the best value and looks really sharp too.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
The only serious drawback would be the lack of EL.:rodekaart

Damn Casio can't ditch the LED back light!:-(

I won't be o| if Casio had stick to EL for the backlight!

Cheers,
MountainMike

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
I must either be blind or stupid, i can't see any black steel case (dark grey though due to different lighting/picture and a positive as well as negative display), neither in your picture nor in your link...:think:

regards, holger

·
Registered
647 Posts
I must either be blind or stupid, i can't see any black steel case (dark grey though due to different lighting/picture and a positive as well as negative display), neither in your picture nor in your link...:think:

regards, holger
Hi Holger,

i think you need glasses :),
look at the lcd Display, thats different too..

servus
Klaus

·
Registered
1,522 Posts

regards, holger
Holger,

There are indeed two different models as shown in dctokyo thread.

Cheers,
MountainMike

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
The only serious drawback would be the lack of EL.:rodekaart

Damn Casio can't ditch the LED back light!:-(

I won't be o| if Casio had stick to EL for the backlight!
This review says it has full auto EL.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Encouragingly, from a Casio press-release:

This watch will be sold wherever standard timekeeping radio waves can be received in North America, Europe, the UK, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan.

·
Registered
532 Posts

regards, holger
Sorry, about this this picture, black steel case, yes?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts