WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This watch was a little more dressy and a little less sporty than pictured, once I got it in my hands, so I dressed it down and femmed it up a bit with a pink croc band. It's brighter than I'd like, so I have another pink croc band on order that I'm hoping will be more pale, but this watch is a hit at the office, and the Affordables WRUW seemed to like it, too.

So, here's a SNDC05 on pink croc.

Analog watch Watch Pink Watch accessory Fashion accessory

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Good looking watch, definitely stands out with the pink croc, don't know if I could pull it off :-d but enjoy. I like you even got pink rice paper in the packing.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a hand fan I just happened to have on my desk. It did turn out well. Maybe I'll buy straps to match my other fans :)

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
New, lighter, matte pink croc. This one's a bit too long, even in the last hole, and it's not as nice as the other, but I like the color better. It's a kind of sandy pink.

Analog watch Watch Pink Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Reactions: Chronopolis

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you know i really do like that, but i dont think i would be able to pull it off. all my shirts are either navy blue or grey lol. looks awesome though.
Grey goes great with pink :)

Reactions: zippofan

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess I could put my other Seiko strap swap here, too. I picked this strap to pick up on the subtle blue coloring of the hour markers.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Pink

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
The straps work really well with the watches. I love the combination! I got to get myself some pastel straps.

Reactions: neurogenesis

·
Registered
15,992 Posts
I don't wear pink myself, but I have done a lot of what you did, Neurogenesis, for my wife: whether dressing it down/up, or femming it up.
So, I appreciate the feminine side of "modding" with color only.
I'll post some pics when I can.
That reminds me: given the relatively small population of female members, it would not be a bad idea to have a separate "file" - not to say a subforum - for ladies watches, or watches that have been femmed up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts