WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
What are you trolling Amazon for?

P.S. Ok... now I am giggling! I went deeper into the hole...

P.P.S. It is funny, but it is a little sad, many of those people don't understand the watch and therefore are being prejudice against the price.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Well that was pretty amusing ;-)

Tongue in cheek to say the least. This one appealed to my Brit sense of humour:
1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, January 14, 2011
By
Sir Hair Horns - See all my reviews

This review is from: Breguet Classique Complications Tourbillon Messidor Mens Rose Gold Watch 5335BR/42/9W6 (Watch)
I bought one and it didn't work. Took the back off to change the battery and all these bits fell out. Now Argos won't give me my money back. Load of old b*ll*cks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
HAHAHAHA. I love Amazon reviews, the wolf shirt reviews are outstanding as well. That Invicta is hideous by the way, what the hell is with the chain?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
WOW! Thanks |v|4++!

I had no idea small cults happened on Amazon! The Wolf T-Shirt is killing me, the Customer images are incredible!

·
Registered
7,940 Posts
The Three Wolf Moon T-shirt seems amazing. I read this: "Most importantly my son was born without bones and when I put this shirt on him he grew bones. " and had to order one. I'm expecting my second child soon and I've been really worried that he might not have bones.
Thanks Matt!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
The Three Wolf Moon T-shirt seems amazing. I read this: "Most importantly my son was born without bones and when I put this shirt on him he grew bones. " and had to order one. I'm expecting my second child soon and I've been really worried that he might not have bones.
Thanks Matt!
Some of those reviews are amazing, great find:-d:-!

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts