WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title my muddy decided to reset itself the other day :think: sune i'm new to the world of g's is this a normal occurance? also is there a way to have the autoel setting on all the time. it seems to cut after a few hours?

:thanks

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
If you mean reset to factory settings, it's not normal.

Without referring to the Mudman manual, I seem to remember it's normal for the auto EL to switch off after a few hours, as a power saving precaution.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
If it's the solar mudman, the auto EL won't work if you're in a light room or outside during the day.

One of my friend's G-shocks had a problem once with the battery connection, and it would reset itself occasionally. See if that's the problem.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers guys, I dont have a solar muddy, The watch has been working fine since the reset might have just been one of these freak things.

With my job i occasionally working in telephone exchanges i occasionaly get voltage 'kick' from the distribution frames :oops: that maybe upset it

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
With my job i occasionally working in telephone exchanges i occasionaly get voltage 'kick' from the distribution frames :oops: that maybe upset it
That's most likely it. I think there's a combination of buttons you can press and hold to reset it, but I can't see that happening by accident, especially with Mudman buttons.

My Mudman manual is buried, but in another G-Shock manual it says the auto EL will deactivate after about 3 hours, so that's probably fine. |>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts