WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not really sure where this should be posted, so I figured the usual suspects in the S/C/O forum might be of some help.

I have damaged my Festina Chrono Bike to the point of not being wearable for cosmetic reasons during a tragic dog-walking incident that lead to me falling on my arm, and thereby, my watch crystal.

I have contacted every email and phone number I can find for Festina to no avail to get a new crystal. Here are some pics, do you guys know of any other crystals that might fit, or a resource which may be able to help me get this taken care of?

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Wow, Festina can't replace their own crystal? What is that about? If worse comes to worse, you can have the crystal duplicated. there are a number of shops in NYC that can do that for you, but it is not exactly cheap. Speak to Swedefreak, he might have some input on what you can or cannot do.

·
Registered
153 Posts
That 800 number on the website is the same as on my 2005 receipt (for a Road Warrior II bracelet). There's also a 973-622-3445 fax number, but note the address on my receipt is in Newark NJ while the repair site on the website was in Hawthorne NY.

Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts