Registered
109 Posts
Ahhh..... Finally. Been waiting for a mid size small seconds forever

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Looks great mike! Are there any pictures of a roman numeral marine 36 with small seconds?

Sent from my rotary phone using Crapatalk

·
Moderator at Large
52,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great mike! Are there any pictures of a roman numeral marine 36 with small seconds?
Haven‘t got one and I do not know if a Marine 36 Small Second with roman numerals will be shown in New York. At the same weekend Stowa exhibits at the Watchtime Düsseldorf. I hope they will showcase the new Marine 36 Small Second there as well.

·
Registered
369 Posts
A roman numeral small seconds would clash with seconds in arabics. If you put the seconds in romans also, that would look too busy imo.

·
Registered
886 Posts
As I will not be exhibiting at WUWF-NYC with my client this year, I will attend as a member of the general public and I will definitely stop by to say hello to Jörg and Benjamin.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Man, if they could somehow get hacking seconds into that Marine 36 Small Second, it'd be an instant buy for me

eta: then again, that Austin Roadshow Partitio would be even better for me, as it has the logo of my alma mater on it. Too bad I won't be able to make it to the roadshow on the 30th :(

·
Registered
365 Posts
Just when I THOUGHT knew which Marine 36 I wanted, they had to go and do this!
Definitely nice to see more options in this size.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think it should have hacking seconds, because the movement is clearly not a UNITAS. Which movement is in there, anyone knows?

Also, I love it. I will probably get one if they come out with roman numerals as well.

·
Moderator at Large
52,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it should have hacking seconds, because the movement is clearly not a UNITAS. Which movement is in there, anyone knows?....
Of course not a Unitas. It is impossible to mount a 36,6mm into a 36mm case. It is the ETA 7001, formerly and better known as Peseux 7001.

·
Registered
289 Posts
So it’s very possible it won’t hack, unless Stowa modifies it. I hope they do, it’s not a difficult modification.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I'm digging the 36mm b2b silver dial much more than I would. I will probably have to have this beauty too.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
It definitely is a sweet looking little watch. I'm wondering though, this is a white enamel dial isn't it? Will Stowa be making a silver dial version at some point?

Reactions: flyingpicasso
1 - 20 of 141 Posts