WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 120 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The size looks perfect on your wrist. Just keep swapping the strap as the mood strikes you. The watch looks good on both.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
The size looks perfect on your wrist. Just keep swapping the strap as the mood strikes you. The watch looks good on both.
Thanks! The watch sure looks nice on different straps. Totally changes its character.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Very nice mate. Congrats.
The brown looks great. Dress up - down to suit with a few straps.
On the size , had to measure as does wear larger. Guess due to all dial with thin bezel. They could have gone for 20mm lugs and still work well.
Cheers
Thanks. Yes, it does wear larger. This makes me think that the 40 would definitely look oversized on my wrist.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Congrats! Lovely MO36! Great fit! This is surely to watch out for in dec-20 apart from the 1938 Black chrono. Especially, if by chance, Stowa releases either a bronze MO 40 or 36. That’s gonna be very enticing.

I Just wish they make smaller 1938 chronos!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congrats! Lovely MO36! Great fit! This is surely to watch out for in dec-20 apart from the 1938 Black chrono. Especially, if by chance, Stowa releases either a bronze MO 40 or 36. That’s gonna be very enticing.

I Just wish they make smaller 1938 chronos!
Here, here for smaller (and thinner) chronos (though this is certainly more of a pipe dream)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Great photos here, gorgeous piece!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice. What strap is that? I have a navy shell cordovan strap with color matched thread, but I am digging the contrast stitching!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the Italian Leather strap from Vario.sg I wanted a nice blue strap to compliment the hands which are my favorite feature. Plus it's my favorite color.

·
Registered
106 Posts
It is a 7001, I think. That's the movement Stowa generally uses for smaller watches with sub dial at 6.

I think it should have hacking seconds, because the movement is clearly not a UNITAS. Which movement is in there, anyone knows?

Also, I love it. I will probably get one if they come out with roman numerals as well.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Just in, awesome!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
Just in, awesome!!!!
I swear, you're exactly like me when it comes to watches, from anordain to Dornbluth going through stowa and ALS. The difference is you actually have the budget to make it happen.

Great photos as ever.

How do you feel this compares to Dornbluth watches, if at all?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Reactions: drhr

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
I swear, you're exactly like me when it comes to watches, from anordain to Dornbluth going through stowa and ALS. The difference is you actually have the budget to make it happen.

Great photos as ever.

How do you feel this compares to Dornbluth watches, if at all?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Sorry for the late response sir . . . I have noticed we share the same aesthetic likes in watches, makes me think that I have some taste after all ;-) . . . to/for me, my Dornblueth has a much better finished dial and backside but Stowa need not apologize for anything given the cost difference. I'm impressed with both brands for sure!

Reactions: jmariorebelo

·
Registered
211 Posts
Lot of posts here, so I haven’t read them all...but while I like the white dial, it would be great to see some other color options here.

101 - 120 of 145 Posts