WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

121 - 140 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
My Marine 36mm arrived today and I could not be happier. It is terrific and love everything about it, including the strap which fits the marine "aesthetic" dare I say. I'd also like to add my thanks to all participants on this forum and this thread in particular since I was a little unsure of the size. Having a Partitio and seeing comparative shots here made me comfortable with my decision. It works great on my 7.25" wrist. Anyhoo, here a couple of shots which most of you have seen already but what he hell, this is like show and tell anyway, right?

Cheers,

Russ

StowaMarine6.jpg

StowaMarine1.jpg

StowaMarine5.jpg

·
Registered
720 Posts
Russ,
Congrats! I’ve been going back and forth on the size, but I also have a 7.25” wrist so good to hear/see it wears well.

Reactions: RussMurray

·
Registered
12,125 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
My Marine 36mm arrived today and I could not be happier. It is terrific and love everything about it, including the strap which fits the marine "aesthetic" dare I say. I'd also like to add my thanks to all participants on this forum and this thread in particular since I was a little unsure of the size. Having a Partitio and seeing comparative shots here made me comfortable with my decision. It works great on my 7.25" wrist. Anyhoo, here a couple of shots which most of you have seen already but what he hell, this is like show and tell anyway, right?

Cheers,

Russ

View attachment 15057601

View attachment 15057603

View attachment 15057607
Wow, the gray strap looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 - 140 of 141 Posts