WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,

I usually lurk around the Dive Watch Forum - however I just wanted to post to let ya'll know that I just ordered a Chrono Avenger (Black Dial) yesterday from a local AD. The only downside is that I have to wait 6-8 weeks for the bad boy to arrive. I can't wait and will def. post pics. Breitling just does something for me.....:-!

Owners of the Seawolf, Chrono Avenger + CA M1 please post pics so I can enjoy em while I wait.

Cheers

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice Marc - tried on ur watch yesterday (on rubber) & liked it a lot. Congrat's on the new pickup & wear it in great health...:-! :-!

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Great choice Michael! As I stated recently in a post, mine is still my favorite watch. And with WR of 300 meters, it is right at home over on the Dive Watch Forum.... but get to know this place, LOTS of very good people here too.

Now, let's see if I have any decent pics of mine I've not posted recently....

On a Don's black calf (sitting on my Sportster)

On a Banda Croc....

On O.D.green Nato....

With my Navitimer (my only Breiltings, this may change come Spring ;-))...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Congratulations Michael! The Chrono Avenger is a sweet watch! Here's a couple of so-so pics of mine:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum.
I can't compete with those quality pics above but here is my Avenger. I've had it three and a half years without a problem.

Best regards
Andy

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome pics fellas - can't wait to get the CA. Breitling makes one hell of a watch & pics really don't do any of em justice - they look 10X better in person.

Do you guys prefer any brand of winder over the other???

I have been looking @ some Orbita & Wolf's online tday - let me know if you guys have had good luck with these or others...model #'s etc...

Thanks again - have a wonderful evening!!!

:)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hi Mike

Good choice. Nice mechanical piece.

Here's my CA M-1. Sorry I had to go for the battery powered one.:-d

I envy you the opening of the package when it arrives.

Savour the moment.

Cheers

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bricktop - love the black hawk lim. edition...very...very nice |> |> |>

& Gav...no worries ur super quartz is just as stellar as the rest of ours...yellow dial makes that bad boy really pop :-!

Like I said these watches are works of art....pics look incred. but they look so much more amazing in the flesh...

·
Registered
23 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts