Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You call it brand new but it's actually used? :rodekaart
Perhaps I'm not familiar with how the terminology is used. What should I have called it?

These watches were only given out to crew members on the show. They were custom made for this purpose so you can't (and never could) buy them from Kobold. But this watch is still in the original protective packaging and was never even tried on. How could it be any newer? What are you suggesting makes it used?

I apologize if I inadvertently said something misleading. If someone can suggest more accurate terms I'll be happy to change my original post.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Perhaps I'm not familiar with how the terminology is used. What should I have called it?

These watches were only given out to crew members on the show. They were custom made for this purpose so you can't (and never could) buy them from Kobold. But this watch is still in the original protective packaging and was never even tried on. How could it be any newer? What are you suggesting makes it used?

I apologize if I inadvertently said something misleading. If someone can suggest more accurate terms I'll be happy to change my original post.
Gotcha. My bad then. I thought that it had been worn previously.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts