WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have done some reading on the Soprod A10 and would like to move onto looking into buying a watch that has this movement. Other than a handful of brands (Aegir, Ball and OWC), I cannot find too many that list using them.

Does anyone know of a listing of companies or just companies that are using these in current production?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Orange Watch Company

edit: oh.. that's OWC

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Bremont.

cheers,
Jake.

·
Moderator at Large
53,199 Posts
Stowa will have a Marine with the A 10, Schofield uses the A 10 + module. Louis Moinet (modified A 10), Sarpaneva, Nivrel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have done some reading on the Soprod A10 and would like to move onto looking into buying a watch that has this movement. Other than a handful of brands (Aegir, Ball and OWC), I cannot find too many that list using them.

Does anyone know of a listing of companies or just companies that are using these in current production?
From today [30 July 2013] Steinhart are supplying the Soprod A10 in their Triton 30ATM Anniversary LE Bronze.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts

Soprod is Perrelet's "in-house" movement...awesome movement BTW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts