WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share this, it was bought off wus. They can be had for 70-120 dollars if you can find them. It's a newer watch 2000's with 70 era style. German made probably more like germanise, I'm guessing Asian movement. Tell me what you think or if you have any more information about the watch.
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory
People Yellow Crowd Watch Games
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just saw this posted by another forum member in photos same style and design. Chrono diver piolet all in one. It's a yema master element? (the real deal,the sorna is only 5 atm with a cheap movement like regulateur said. Dose anybody know any other watch manufactures that offer similar style pieces.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
I don't think the OP is likely to reply, he's probably long moved on. So I'll try instead if you wish.

I know they're all over eBay. (UK version) All very colourful 70's colouring and cases but modern sizes. Lots of Bull Head Chrono's. Chinese built.
Edit: just checked, the bullheads are pretend Chrono's. They've the buttons but are just 3 handers with day date dials. Very lame.
They look fun. I have no idea as to how reliable or well built they are, could be anything.
Don't pay more than $150 USD if they've Chinese movements.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.