WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as a moderator and your host.

I want to thank him for all the work he's done in the last few years!!!

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
I am very sorry to see Ron leave as a fellow moderator, and I would like to express my deep-felt gratitude for his guidance to me during my initial phase of moderating.

It has been great working alongside you, Ron! All the best, and we look forward to your contributions as a member! (Don't forget to take your camera ;-) ).

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Sad to see you go, Ron, but hopefully still see you posting here!

·
4,410 Posts
Ron, it was a real pleasure working with you over the years...

I hope for only the best for you and your family, and of course, don't be a stranger around these parts!:-!

We will miss you, Ron. :-(

Good luck &:thanks for all you have done! |>

sincerely, Kevin

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I wish you all the best Ron for your chosen future, take good care of yourself and family.
Regards shane.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
:thanks Ron, all the best to you and your loved ones!

Hope to see you around. :-!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Thank you guys.
I have no intention of leaving the WUS community, and I still have an interest in watches. It's just the moderating part that I don't want to do any longer. After years it started to feel like an obligation more then fun. And this is still a hobby after all.
Let me assure you that is has nothing to do with the Pil/Mil crowd that I find very relaxed and friendly. Also Crusader and Strela are two great guys to work with, and Ernie is the best owner/manager this site could ever have.
I'm just going to take a step back, and become a 'regular' member again.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Thank you for all your contribution Ron.

May be now, as a "member", you can start posting stories/pictures from your interesting "trips" to different part of this world. :-!

I really enjoy reading some of your stories and pictures of different locations you fly to. But make sure you add a wrist shot of your watch at the end, this is a Watch forum after all. :-d;-)

Tommy

·
Registered
9,655 Posts
Hi Ron -

Sorry to see you go, but understand as well. Glad to see you'll remain a member... :)

And I got myself a Guinand, I'll get around to some pictures on the weekend...

JohnF

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Sad to see you step down as moderator, but happy to read you are sticking around. I really enjoy your posts and enthusiasm for Pil/Mil watches.:-!

·
Registered
668 Posts
This place is so friendly that moderating is hardly ever needed!

So as long as you stay onboard everything is OK!

Thanks for your work! :-!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Very glad to hear you're staying as a member Ron and enjoy your moderators retirement! Thanks for your help and your willingness to share knowledge - hopefully you will continue to share your wonderful collection with us through your thoughts, photos and experiences.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Thank you Ron for continuing as a Member. Your input has been very valuable and it will continue to be :-!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts