WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Not to derail this thread but Citizen also introduced their Sat-Wave watches for Basel. GPS and 5 s/MO accuracy. Guess just for use as a comparison with whatever Seiko or Casio comes out with.

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
Not to derail this thread but Citizen also introduced their Sat-Wave watches for Basel. GPS and 5 s/MO accuracy. Guess just for use as a comparison with whatever Seiko or Casio comes out with.
And ... they made the worst possible design decision when they decided to make it look just as ridiculous as the original 2011 version, homage or just plain stupid?

Not easy to determine whether the seconds hand hits the marks when one can't even see the marks ...

Sad, really.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I like the combination of solar and GPS for accuracy, but I hope to see the technology in a simple diver. Any reason they can't uncluttered the look?

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
And ... they made the worst possible design decision when they decided to make it look just as ridiculous as the original 2011 version, homage or just plain stupid?

Not easy to determine whether the seconds hand hits the marks when one can't even see the marks ...

Sad, really.

They also have a pretty clean dial Attesa model in LE Sat-Wave mix for 2018. I'm not sure how much Seiko has going on but Citizen sure has a lot of offerings, and not even sure where the Bluetooth fits into this. What is noticeable I didn't see any LE RC models.

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,463 Posts
Looks like the Executive Series is it, at least for Baselworld. Perhaps Seiko is saving more Astrons for later.

Sorry, Ronald. :) The Eichi II is one of my lottery watches, and has been ever since I saw it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts