·
Registered
786 Posts
Nice collection!

Reactions: JayVeeez

·
Registered
9,390 Posts
JayVeez, Have "known" you through the threads here for many years, so was anxious to see what you had--surprised that not a single "Nimo" remained--would have thought at least one. Most intrigued by the Terra Cielo Mare--some very nice pieces, but honestly, way too many watches, way too many divers--seems like you could reel it in a bit without sacrificing much.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
JayVeez, Have "known" you through the threads here for many years, so was anxious to see what you had--surprised that not a single "Nimo" remained--would have thought at least one. Most intrigued by the Terra Cielo Mare--some very nice pieces, but honestly, way too many watches, way too many divers--seems like you could reel it in a bit without sacrificing much.
Haha you’re right!

I just sold my last two Anonimo last week. I’ve beem upgrading quite a bit lately and something had to go. I’m gonna try to pair it down by another couple/three. However that doesn’t mean I’ll flagrantly pass up a great deal on a Firenze era Anonimo or any other great watch!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Impressive collection, lot's of bold watches.The RGM and the orange ones are my favourites.

Reactions: JayVeeez
1 - 12 of 12 Posts