WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
L to R: WeatherMaster, Orient Mako, Accurist World Time, Stowa Exima, vintage Longines, solar-powered Mondaine.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
LOL you weren't kidding! A OF has stated already that's a very nicely balanced collection. The Stowa is lovely.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Beautiful range of watches and movements. Maybe I should change the little quip in my signature, as you have proven me wrong.
:-d

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
Beautiful range of watches and movements. Maybe I should change the little quip in my signature, as you have proven me wrong.
:-d
I'm now going to have nightmares about Robert posting in the WRUW threads with watches all the way up to his elbow looking like the gorilla from the Richard Scarry books (which I may be alone in remembering...)

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
I'm now going to have nightmares about Robert posting in the WRUW threads with watches all the way up to his elbow looking like the gorilla from the Richard Scarry books (which I may be alone in remembering...)
Who could forget Richard Scarry? I'm sure he's fresh in your mind with a young'un in your midst. As for piling on the watches, I would not want to disgust our friends here. At least I might consider shaving first! :-d

Before & After:

Hand Finger Skin Wrist Arm

OK, sorry for the hijack, Armchair. Now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast...

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
LOL.
Yes, sorry Armchair.
We do need more pics of that gorgeous Stowa though.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Pure class! Elegant and minimal.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'd say you got one, maybe two on the wrist, and four or five on the forearm. Nice watches though, regardless of their location on the arm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts