WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Its taken me six years but here I am with my first post and my small collection. Some small watches for my skinny wrist.

Hoping to be done for a while... but, as always you never know :). Maybe something with a blue dial down the line.. But I think that will be a long time away (hopefully)

From left to right:
Seiko SKX013 w/ faded bezel
King Seiko 4502-7000 (1970)
(Tag) Heuer CS3111 (2447N reissue) (late 90's)
Rolex Explorer 114270 (2005)
Casio AW75

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great collection!

I love the Skx013, I never got around to buying the 007 or 009, but the 013 ticks all the boxes for a regular to slim wrist.

Love your KS, and vintage, even better.

Enjoy them!

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 Lite mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: ykdl

·
Registered
895 Posts
Welcome! Great collection and looking forward to seeing some of those with wrist shots down the road. :)

·
Registered
30,741 Posts
Very nice. Love the Casio.

Welcome and enjoy them.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Great collection, really like the Heuer reissue and the 14270 is one of my favourite pieces of my own.

Looking for something blue in a size that fits? May I suggest a 36mm Seamaster Pro 300, there's still plenty of them around preowned at reasonable prices.

·
Registered
106 Posts
A beautiful collection! I especially like the Explorer and the Tag. Well done.

Maybe a BB58 in blue down the line...? 😁

Hi all,

Its taken me six years but here I am with my first post and my small collection. Some small watches for my skinny wrist.

Hoping to be done for a while... but, as always you never know :). Maybe something with a blue dial down the line.. But I think that will be a long time away (hopefully)

From left to right:
Seiko SKX013 w/ faded bezel
King Seiko 4502-7000 (1970)
(Tag) Heuer CS3111 (2447N reissue) (late 90's)
Rolex Explorer 114270 (2005)
Casio AW75

View attachment 15420787

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great collection, really like the Heuer reissue and the 14270 is one of my favourite pieces of my own.

Looking for something blue in a size that fits? May I suggest a 36mm Seamaster Pro 300, there's still plenty of them around preowned at reasonable prices.
Thank you ! I've actually been eyeing that exact mid-size seamaster with automatic movement. Wish I could try it on first!

A beautiful collection! I especially like the Explorer and the Tag. Well done.

Maybe a BB58 in blue down the line...? 😁
The BB58 in blue would be so nice. I'm a bit torn as in my head i prefer the original bb58, but the blue bb58 would round out the collection better in my fantasies...

·
Premium Member
5,140 Posts
Welcome to WUS and thanks for sharing your collection. Looking forward to your contributions to the forums.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Thank you ! I've actually been eyeing that exact mid-size seamaster with automatic movement. Wish I could try it on first!
Judging by your collection, it's going to fit nicely. I own a full size now and find it too large for my 6.5 - 6.75 wrist, wish I still had the 36mm variant.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nothing like a little Marty McFly right next to the Rolex. Love it. That 90s TAG also really does it for me on the leather.

I've got a skinny wrist as well - I was looking at the Islander ISL-05 which is basically the same as that SKX you have. How do you find the thickness of it complements with your wrist, especially on the NATO?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts