WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

pic by Sothis.de

Technical data:
Ref. 026001
Movement: Basic ETA Vajoux 7750, modifications made by SOTHIS
Case: stainless steel 316 L, Ø 44 mm, height 14 mm.
Dial: matt black / anthrczit or ivory/silver
Strap: leather with clasp / ss bracelet
Preis: 3.900,00 Euro (strap), 4415,00 Euro (bracelet)
All models limited to 200 pieces. Available now.

The Horus chrono comes with only one hand out of the center. For a complete turn this hand needs 24 hours (day time are indicated by the sun, the night hours are indicated by the star). Nice "gimmick" imho.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
:-! One of the very few khronos I'd wear. Not boring like most of the
rest.
I have the Spirit of the Moon Prestige and it is one of nicest in my collection. I keep it on a winder and I kid you not it runs about 4-5 seconds fast per MONTH

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi:
I think this is a really great looking watch. I have their Classico Chrono, silver dial, black leather strap. It is one of my favorites. It keeps time very accurately, and the quality is excellent. A very under rated brand in my opinion.
Regards:
Richard

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,772 Posts
Love this watch. I received the new 2007 wristwatch annual it is featured on the front cover.

It does require few dollar bills (pun intended) but worth the $3900 for the amount of work and unique design.

Cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
Would be a unique conversation piece, but what would you ever where that with?

IMO not very classy or sporty so it kind of falls into an art category(nice to look at but not wear).

·
Registered
152 Posts
Home run! I have always admired the Sothis designs, but I haven't had the discipline to save for one. Every time I get started to save for a Spirit of the Moon Prestige Chrono, I get about half way and another (cheaper) watch is bought! Weak.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts