WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

After looking for an Omega watch this weekend in Southampton I was lead to believe that Omega were reducing the number of stockists across the UK.

There are 3 stockists in Southampton (these all currently show on the Omega website):
Pickets and Pursors
Parkhouse
Goldsmiths

Has anyone else heard that and does anyone know when there acredditations will expire?

If I do buy from any of them and they loose there accreditation will this affect my warranty with Omega?

Any help would be greatly received.

pikesteve

·
Registered
10,557 Posts
no will not effect your warranty as its with omega and not the shop. you could be in china after buying in uk and still have it fixed over there thats why you have an international warranty card. as for the dealers omega are getting rid of the dealers that have been giving big discounts to their watches.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I bought my PO from Pickets in July. The salesman said he knew about this, as the Omega rep had told them; however he also thought, as they were practically the 'local shop' for Omega in Eastleigh and were often asked to sort out special requirements for customers, that they might be spared. He had sold quite a few that week also, and said some good deals might be had in the near future! I'd recommend them highly.
I also agree your Omega warranty would be unaffected.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts