WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

Is there anybody who can post the live pics with one of these two straps below
and give some comments on the quality etc.

Going to use one with LSE. ;)

Thanks in advance!

// Wireless

Special-Strap Tabak, Art.Nr. band166

Bracelet Tabak, Art.Nr. band097

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Hi Wireless.....

It just so happens I have Tabak strap #097 on my standard Nav.B in the office today.

It isn't a real croc skin strap but the quality is perfectly acceptable & it does look a feel little more dressy. It is a little stiff to start with but it softens a little the longer you wear it. Overall a great strap for the money....;-)

·
Registered
687 Posts
I just placed an order for the Special Strap Tabak #166 for my hand wind Nav B 47mm. I am probably only going to use it for dressier occasions. I absolutely love these XL pilot straps. Ill post some pics when it arrives. Cheers!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DJS ... I've got my #166 recently. I believe you will like it too!

Have to agree with James - yes, it is a bit stiff but this strap looks nice to me and I even had a couple of compliments on it. ;-)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Wireless, could you please post some pics of it on your LSE? I'd love to see some real life photos of it. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Thanks for the pics, Wireless. It looks great on your LSE, which is also beautiful! :-! It looks a lot darker than in the pics on the website, almost as dark as my Torf Old Vintage #191 but with the alligator texture. I am definitely going to love that strap when it comes in, but it will be reserved for more dressier occasions. Thanks again, and wear it well and in good health! Happy New Year!
-Daniel

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, Daniel! :)

The strap looks more glossy on the official pics than in flesh to me.
So it came as surprise when I got mine.

The photo's do not do the justice quite often.
Btw, that shot above by Riker/James seems more correct to me.

Happy New Year!

//Alex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts