WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me “fairly urgently” why when I type in the reference number on the back of a speedmaster I’m looking at, nothing comes up. Tried on chrono24 and it says can’t find it. Is this number here the ref number????
Product Serveware Material property Gas Drinkware

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
The case number is inside the caseback. The reference number is essentially a model number and isn't on the watch itself. It's typically on the warranty card. Can you post a pic of your watch, head on? Someone will probably know the reference number.

·
Registered
280 Posts
You've bought yourself an excellent watch. Mine has served me well for many years, and will likely continue to do so. The movement (an Omega modified Valjoux 7751) is a workhorse, capable of being pulled into chronometer specs if your watchmaker has the time to do so, and absurdly reliable under daily use. Share some pics when it arrives, and wear it in good health!

Watch Analog watch Light Clock Measuring instrument

Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Watch accessory

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Did you buy it from a questionable source? Was that why I heard that sigh of relief from on this side of world?
Nah mate, Im just a noob to watches and started overthinking. I feel bad for doubting him, he’s actually really genuine, offered to pay to take out links and gave me some solid advice on spotting fakes etc. He sells watches professionally and I’ve now got him sourcing a Rolex for my partner😃

very happy with the watch😁

1 - 20 of 20 Posts