WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm new to Omega and just wanted to get feedback and recommendations on what model would fit a 6.5-6.75" wrist better. I love the 321 movement but more about wearability to me - just like a nice suit or coat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Brian

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
To be honest both would be nice. Even the 42mm wears nicely on a wrist like that (I have the same).

Unfortunately you can't try on the 321 in boutiques since they are order only and have a loooong wait, but the FOIS have the same dimensions.

Best would be to try on both to get a feel.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
535 Posts
Brian

Both are basically wearable by everyone. Don’t go by the diameter (42mm) since it is very misleading. I would recommend you go by the lug to lug length. Also, keep in mind that wrist size is also a useless measurement because you are measuring the diameter of a wrist, not a flat surface. So you can have several wrists with the same 6.5 measurement and they are all different. Finally, when you add personal taste to the equation it’s very difficult to give a serious recommendation about a watch. You are better of trying them out. Having said that, I don’t think you will have any issues with both. Like I stated before, they are very very wearable. Even if you are into smaller watches.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
100% the 3861 since the bracelet is amazing.
My wife has a wrist around a 4.5 and it looked like it could fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts