WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I can add onto the post from two days ago, I also got my first Speedy. I had planned on getting the triple-date in silver (from all the cool pics I saw on the Internet) but liked the black one better when I went to Tourneau to try it on. Those computer generated drawings plastered all over the Internet can be misleading! lol I'm really happy with it. Hard to take a good pic, but here are a few...

speedmaster1.jpg
speedmaster2.jpg
speedmaster3.jpg
Cheers, Ron

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice. It really needs to be seen in person, I agree, photos don't really do it justice. I considered it but went for the new 4/5 Date instead. Ultimately decided I preferred a simpler dial. It's funny though, even though it's still not entirely my style, it looks a lot less busy to me now after wearing a GMT lately.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Such an awesome watch. I just bought one of those from a forum member here about a week ago. It has not left my wrist since!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SE, you were the person I was talking about when I mentioned piggy-backing off of your post. haha So how is yours keeping time? Mine was running a little fast (maybe 8 seconds a day), but I demagnetized it and it only gained 1 second while I wore it all day today. Ron

·
Registered
143 Posts
Lol, no worries. It seems to be keeping time pretty well. I honestly haven't had time to see if it's running fast or slow. Prior to me owning it, it had only been worn 3 times, and it was purchased from an AD.

SE, you were the person I was talking about when I mentioned piggy-backing off of your post. haha So how is yours keeping time? Mine was running a little fast (maybe 8 seconds a day), but I demagnetized it and it only gained 1 second while I wore it all day today. Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts