WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
So I, just like many here clearly have an illness and may need some therapy. Here is my current Speedy collection. Would love to see how some of you are dealing with your Speedy addictions....
I fully understand you...;-) Let me know when you found a cure...;-)
As much as I would like to get a taste for some other watches, I always fall back to the Speedmaster.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I just went and looked at a 3861 last night, pretty nice looking might need a bracelet only piece to add to the collection now.
They are stunning and the new movements are super cool. I was looking at the 321 which is also a real beauty. I had to make a decision between the 2020 Snoopy or the 321. Would have loved both...maybe one day :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lovely. I'm looking to start my own Speedy journey soon. I'm eyeing the Anniversary Edition "CK2998" 311.33.40.30.02.001 and the Speedmaster '57 331.12.42.51.01.001 in particular.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Lovely. I'm looking to start my own Speedy journey soon. I'm eyeing the Anniversary Edition "CK2998" 311.33.40.30.02.001 and the Speedmaster '57 331.12.42.51.01.001 in particular.
Both lovely. For me it would probably be the CK2998 between those two

·
Registered
500 Posts
So I, just like many here clearly have an illness and may need some therapy. Here is my current Speedy collection. Would love to see how some of you are dealing with your Speedy addictions....

20210309_140221 1 by ataripower, on Flickr
Congrats on one sweet collection. My lone Speedy is looking a little lonely among the sea of Omega brethren.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Congrats on one sweet collection. My lone Speedy is looking a little lonely among the sea of Omega brethren.
Just love those Orange bezel Planet Oceans! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-F916B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
500 Posts

20210309_140221 1 by ataripower, on Flickr
So not being as up to speed on the Speedy...pun intended.....what is the black with orange model? As you can tell I have a thing for orange and that one caught my eye.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
So not being as up to speed on the Speedy...pun intended.....what is the black with orange model? As you can tell I have a thing for orange and that one caught my eye.
Yes I also have a thing for orange. That is the Speedy Tuesday 'Ultraman'

·
Registered
500 Posts
That is an awesome watch. I might have to add the Ultraman to my list! It’s a long list ....and it never seems to get shorter no matter how many you add to the collection!

·
Premium Member
6,680 Posts
Speedies got my attention last year, and landed my 1st, a Dec 2020 hesalite version, followed shortly thereafter by a dark side.....no plans for additional speedies at this time, but we all know how that works!

Right place, right time, right price......etc.

....or if you want to press a new snoopy into my hot little hand!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Speedies got my attention last year, and landed my 1st, a Dec 2020 hesalite version, followed shortly thereafter by a dark side.....no plans for additional speedies at this time, but we all know how that works!

Right place, right time, right price......etc.

....of, if you want to press a new snoopy into my hot little hand!

View attachment 15809195
Love both of those!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 46 Posts