WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have an issue that is not serious, but bugs me. The chrono hand on my Speedmaster Pro (3573.50) is not resetting back to the top. It is resetting to about 1/2 seconds.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
I sent it back to Omega (thru a LWS, Shannon Fine Jewelry) for this same problem, it went to Switzerland and "repaired". They didnt give me much information about what the problem was that they fixed, only that they did a basic service. It worked for about 6 weeks of daily wear, and now it is doing it again.

Is this normal? Because this is something that I just cannon accept. Does anyone have similar experiences or advice to share?

Thanks,
Stu

·
Registered
8 Posts
The good news about it is that it's not a mechanical issue, the chrono function is actually resetting correctly. However, Speedmaster chrono hands and watch hands in general are held on by friction so sometimes when the chrono resets it will go so fast the hand will slip out of place. It's normal, but they really should have fixed it.
Hello,

I have an issue that is not serious, but bugs me. The chrono hand on my Speedmaster Pro (3573.50) is not resetting back to the top. It is resetting to about 1/2 seconds.
View attachment 12403311
I sent it back to Omega (thru a LWS, Shannon Fine Jewelry) for this same problem, it went to Switzerland and "repaired". They didnt give me much information about what the problem was that they fixed, only that they did a basic service. It worked for about 6 weeks of daily wear, and now it is doing it again.

Is this normal? Because this is something that I just cannon accept. Does anyone have similar experiences or advice to share?

Thanks,
Stu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts