WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having visited my AD twice to try on a Pro, which feels and looks large on my wrist (the wife agrees), I am now considering one of these two. Specifically, the older models: (Reduced 3510.50 or TDate 3520.50). The newer Reduced (3539.50) while having an appealing dial similar to the Pro is ruined, in my opinion, by a flat sapphire crystal. And the newer TDate (3220.50) has too much of a "bling" factor for my taste.

I know that the Reduced receives little respect here, and was wondering about how the TDate is rated among the noted authorirties in the forum. At any rate, I would appreciate your opinions and or personal experiences with these models.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
i LOVE my Speedy Triple Calendar

its the one watch i would never get ride of. it wears large and it has more complications than you can poke a stick at

·
Registered
10,264 Posts
Having visited my AD twice to try on a Pro, which feels and looks large on my wrist (the wife agrees), I am now considering one of these two. Specifically, the older models: (Reduced 3510.50 or TDate 3520.50). The newer Reduced (3539.50) while having an appealing dial similar to the Pro is ruined, in my opinion, by a flat sapphire crystal. And the newer TDate (3220.50) has too much of a "bling" factor for my taste.

I know that the Reduced receives little respect here, and was wondering about how the TDate is rated among the noted authorirties in the forum. At any rate, I would appreciate your opinions and or personal experiences with these models.

Thanks.
I like the Tdate and I agree, the new reduced doesnt fit right. I'm not bias because I got the older model yet I've seen both in an AD window and mine does look nicer.

Why not buy the older model pre-owned or even new grey market?

·
Registered
10,264 Posts

Thanks.
I like the Tdate and I agree, the new reduced doesnt fit right. I'm not bias because I got the older model yet I've seen both in an AD window and mine does look nicer.

Why not buy the older model pre-owned or even new grey market? Or maybe call the fav AD, he may still have one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts