WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

Can anyone confirm the strap size ie 18 or 20mm if so I can cange the Omega bracelet periodically ? I think a nice black with white stiching would set of the dial ? ? ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi cruzn,

Such a beautiful strap on that reduced. Could you please tell me the manufacturer and model of this strap?? Also the website where I can purchase it if possible. Thank you.

Cheers:)

Something like this

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Whilst not the best shot, (one of the few I have of my 3510.50 on leather) this is the OEM strap for the 3510.50. Pretty much the same as previous pictures with the added ribbing? Details off the Strap read; Buckled side 18 JAA 97641064 and the other: 52 Omega. I think they had it right with the original. I was told it was referred as the "Sports" strap/band?

Reactions: mitadoc

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hi cruzn,

Such a beautiful strap on that reduced. Could you please tell me the manufacturer and model of this strap?? Also the website where I can purchase it if possible. Thank you.

Cheers:)
Hi

i cant remember where i got it , but it would of been from either panatime or strapped for time. Model no is 834 Blk crock with white stitching.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I decided to go with an Omega strap/deployant setup on my Reduced:

This just goes to show that the Speedmaster looks great on brown leather too.

Regards, Diego
Hello Diego,

It has been a while since you posted this pic, however I was wondering what strap you bought on your reduced (18mm). It look stunning! I am looking to find a similar strap for mine, however it is hard to find!

Kind regards,

Onno

1 - 14 of 14 Posts