WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had he Speedmaster for three months now. It's been very accurate. The time change one hour back was about two weeks ago. Today she is +/- 0 seconds. No kidding. And the new GMT has been 0 to + 2 seconds per-day. Not bad luv. John Wilson.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Good for you, and beautiful pictures. That speedy photo is very stunning, you bought that as new? (not second hand)

My older cal321 is about -1s per day, which I think is very good from such an old watch. (Altough the cosmetics have been redone)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've had he Speedmaster for three months now. It's been very accurate. The time change one hour back was about two weeks ago. Today she is +/- 0 seconds. No kidding. And the new GMT has been 0 to + 2 seconds per-day. Not bad luv. John Wilson.
your speedmaster is +/-0, it means it is perfect. i never knew this could happen to an automatic. you are very lucky.

Now, since it is +/-0, how do you know it is +/-0? where do you base your reference because for your watch to be +/-0, the reference should be absolute/constant.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good for you, and beautiful pictures. That speedy photo is very stunning, you bought that as new? (not second hand)

My older cal321 is about -1s per day, which I think is very good from such an old watch. (Altough the cosmetics have been redone)
New. John Wilson.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your speedmaster is +/-0, it means it is perfect. i never knew this could happen to an automatic. you are very lucky.

Now, since it is +/-0, how do you know it is +/-0? where do you base your reference because for your watch to be +/-0, the reference should be absolute/constant.
Time.gov. Then I look at my watch. John Wilson.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
My old 1969, 861 calibre Speedy keeps amazingly accurate time. I never have to alter it manually, just a little positional tweaking overnight keeps it smack on. Great watches, without a doubt :-!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts