WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I wasn't the first but thought I would confirm that the adjustable clasp does work perfectly on the screw type bracelet for the Speedmaster 9300 and Pro.

I used the end links and adjustable clasp from the Mark II Speedmaster.

Swap was easy, the clasp is definitely longer so I needed to remove one full link which seems about perfect with the clasp adjusted fully in. The standard clasp was a little snug with he link so I think the new clasp is about a link and a half longer than the old.

In wearing it, it's a bit heavier as the new clasp is definitely longer and thicker.

Horrible pics I know.

Thanks to all the guys who helped figure this out! I actually bought an extra setup for the new Moonphase I have coming in. Not sure if that one has an adjustable clasp or not. Obviously if it does that will be the setup to get in the future.

I am very picky and I don't think these end links look bad at all.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Nice! Glad it all worked out.

I'm very happy with how nicely it worked out on my 2500 PO and 2254.50.

I'm wearing these 2 watches more often and with greater satisfaction thanks to this simple adjustable clasp modification.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mjoranga and GTTIME

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
And the price for the parts are very reasonable, not cheap but also not expensive if You will compare it to others... It's definitely the same then? GTTIME - does it mean that Your current end links doesn't match the adjustable clasp? They both have screw type right. ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Too bad the 1154 Speedy MkII clasp doesn't come in Titanium, for my Ti PO 9300 LM. For the hot summer months it's back on the blue rubber with Ti folding clasp.

I have the Ti SM300 MC adjustable clasp on my 42mm Ti PO 8500 LM and it's a little classier looking with bracelet. That's why I took my Ti PO 8500 on vacation instead of the Ti 9300 - so far I've had to adjust my PO 8500 several times on this trip, going from hot days to cold nights in the mountains, with lazy days and then very active days. I did have to remove a full link when I installed the SM300 clasp.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too bad the 1154 Speedy MkII clasp doesn't come in Titanium, for my Ti PO 9300 LM. For the hot summer months it's back on the blue rubber with Ti folding clasp.

I have the Ti SM300 MC adjustable clasp on my 42mm Ti PO 8500 LM and it's a little classier looking with bracelet. That's why I took my Ti PO 8500 on vacation instead of the Ti 9300 - so far I've had to adjust my PO 8500 several times on this trip, going from hot days to cold nights in the mountains, with lazy days and then very active days. I did have to remove a full link when I installed the SM300 clasp.
Yes I would love this on my Ti POC. Currently that watch fits pretty well so not as bad as the Soeedmaster 9300.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Is this the correct clasp, 0117STZ001154?

That's the same one the TS is using.
Yes. My receipt showed that (minus the extra one at the beginning), but I'm sure it's the same part (the one in the picture posted by the OP). I don't have the bag with the part number any more, but do have the receipt.

Full description/part number from my receipt (and it perfectly fits the PO GMT):

"Omega Stainless Steel Deployant Buckle w/Micro Adjustment (for Seamaster 300 MC)". Part number is 017STZ001154.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Will the end links pictured work with a 2500 42mm PO?

Thanks!
I'm not sure.

I know that for my 42mm 2500 PO bracelet, I had to purchase not only the adjustable clasp but also 2 endlinks

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

I used the same exact parts for the 2254.50 bracelet modification

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
I'm not sure.

I know that for my 42mm 2500 PO bracelet, I had to purchase not only the adjustable clasp but also 2 endlinks

View attachment 8694930

I used the same exact parts for the 2254.50 bracelet modification

Note that when using those end links with a 1610/930 bracelet, you can't get the screws in the link with the original pins from the 1610 bracelet (1610 pins too long), and you need to buy 2 extra shorter pins like the 2 that came with the end links. My end links only came with one pin and two screws, and you have to buy an extra set of pins and two screws for each and link as seen in the photo.

Reactions: Buchmann69

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Note that when using those end links with a 1610/930 bracelet, you can't get the screws in the link with the original pins from the 1610 bracelet (1610 pins too long), and you need to buy 2 extra shorter pins like the 2 that came with the end links. My end links only came with one pin and two screws, and you have to buy an extra set of pins and two screws for each and link as seen in the photo.
Exactly right!

Reactions: mjoranga

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hope this is not against the rules but if anyone wants this clasp and 2 8500 links PM me. I am getting rid of my planet ocean. I will put it up for sale in the sales section soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody. sorry, im new here. I have a omega seamaster 2254.50 which i would like to convert to the micro adjustment clasps. Just to confirm if the parts number 118ST1589 x 2 and 117STZ001154 are able to fit the 2254.50 model ? Thanks guys. :)

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Hi everybody. sorry, im new here. I have a omega seamaster 2254.50 which i would like to convert to the micro adjustment clasps. Just to confirm if the parts number 118ST1589 x 2 and 117STZ001154 are able to fit the 2254.50 model ? Thanks guys. :)
That should be right. I did the same with my 1610/930 bracelet which should be what you have. Those same links will do the conversion for the 42mm Planet Ocean 2500.

The problem is that last Friday I was at the OB to order more, and the 118ST1589 are no longer in their computerized order system. And they said now the computer indicates that the 1154 clasp must be ordered entirely as individual parts to assemble into the clasp - so the salesman was going to try to get clarification. The Ti 1151 clasp was still showing up as one whole pre-assembled unit.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.