WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a Seiko from an eBay seller Speedwatches who is registered in Singapore. The watch was immediately shipped and I have a message and a tracking number from Sweden post.

Should I worry? Or is this just 2012 global trade?

Japanese watch, probably made in Malaysia, bought in Singapore, shipped from Sweden to US, and ends up in Canada?

(tracking number ends in "SE" and not "SG" and hasn't actually been picked up by Swedish post)

·
Registered
270 Posts
I bought a Seiko from an eBay seller Speedwatches who is registered in Singapore. The watch was immediately shipped and I have a message and a tracking number from Sweden post.

Should I worry? Or is this just 2012 global trade?

Japanese watch, probably made in Malaysia, bought in Singapore, shipped from Sweden to US, and ends up in Canada?

(tracking number ends in "SE" and not "SG" and hasn't actually been picked up by Swedish post)
Same thing happened when I ordered from Skywatches.com.sg, global trade 2012 I guess

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same thing happened when I ordered from Skywatches.com.sg, global trade 2012 I guess
thanks, (assuming that you did get the watch :))

One posting I read said Skywatches and Speedwatches are the same. I paid a couple dollars more for the eBay protection.
(Funny after I ordered, he upped the listing price substantially.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts