WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In winding my Speedy Pro, I notice it makes a series of small clicks until it's fully wound. When I wind an automatic watch, the winding is smooth without any noticeable clicks. Do I have any problems with my Speedy (i.e. needs a servicing) or is this just the way manual wind movements sound?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Don't worry about it... as you may have noticed when you checked mine out... it made the same sound!

In winding my Speedy Pro, I notice it makes a series of small clicks until it's fully wound. When I wind an automatic watch, the winding is smooth without any noticeable clicks. Do I have any problems with my Speedy (i.e. needs a servicing) or is this just the way manual wind movements sound?

·
Registered
165 Posts

yeah its fine, to be honest, i love that sound, pull the speedy of the wrist, and wind her up, i do it on the train and the amazement on some peoples faces that i actually wind my watch is exelenty.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My Speedy clicks away and I wouldn't have it any other way. Now on my way to being an old timer (pun intended) as a child just about all watches clicked loudly away on wind up, all that is except those fancy, fandangled automatic things...They just seemed to whirrrrr a lot. :-!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts