WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a Speidel photo thread? Just put this Speidel bracelet on my Benrus. This came on a Hamilton I have getting serviced. I'm used to leather but this is a neat change. This bracelet needs repaired anyone know where I can find the small springs for the lug end.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
Occasionally I get a stretch bracelet on a watch I buy and I usually throw them away. At the moment, however, I have a 19mm Forstner and a Speidel (which looks unused) that adjusts from 16-22mm. If you want one or both of them at no cost please PM me with your mailing address (in the US). But please just ask if you are going to use them, not because you are a hoarder or want to re-sell them.

IMG_0164.jpg
IMG_0165.jpg

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Occasionally I get a stretch bracelet on a watch I buy and I usually throw them away. At the moment, however, I have a 19mm Forstner and a Speidel (which looks unused) that adjusts from 16-22mm. If you want one or both of them at no cost please PM me with your mailing address (in the US). But please just ask if you are going to use them, not because you are a hoarder or want to re-sell them.

View attachment 13080187
View attachment 13080189
Thanks for the offer badbacken. I don't have any steel watches in need of a bracelet but maybe someone else will see this it is a generous offer.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Well I have just a few. I don't wear most of my vintage watches, so I like to put the era stretch bands on most of them as I like the looks. So badbackdan was generous enough to send me the 2 above and here they are with a couple others I have. I forgot to include my JB Champion Accutron that I have for my non-working accutron right now. Not all are speidel, but vintage anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took the Speidel off until I can repair it. I need to find 2 small springs and one of the recessing lug thingies. Ive been looking at new Speidels but none of,them look as good to me. Guess I could get one for parts.

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
How about a Speidel photo thread? Just put this Speidel bracelet on my Benrus. This came on a Hamilton I have getting serviced. I'm used to leather but this is a neat change. This bracelet needs repaired anyone know where I can find the small springs for the lug end.

If those end-links are spring-loaded, you should be aware that over time they will often damage gold or plated lugs. You may already be aware of this and willing to live with it, but I just wanted to make sure you weren't taken by surprise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts