WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want the double balance Skeletonized RO but feel stupid paying the used market price of $80k/90k when list is around $55k. Anyone know much spend you need with AP to be eligible for said watch?

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
I want the double balance Skeletonized RO but feel stupid paying the used market price of $80k/90k when list is around $55k. Anyone know much spend you need with AP to be eligible for said watch?
I'd imagine if it's hard to get, it's more about your particular relationship with your particular dealer. I can't imagine there's any set spend amount. It's probably more like, if your dealer has one, he starts by offering it to his best/biggest customers, and moving down the list from there.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I was fortunate and got one shortly after they were announced without any other purchase at one of the Boutiques. I had at the time bought two other APs at other ADs but they had not record of it. I put down a 33 percent deposit and received it about 3 months later.

·
Banned
1,225 Posts
Per the AP website:

$76k
1456f18494c63c157dfebe2dd36ef58a.png

$55k
8862978ed584620062326c314821b325.png

Give Steve at Little Treasury a call and ask him for a quote. Ditto Alan at Alan Furman.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I was able to purchase the Double Balancier with two watches purchased. I had purchased a Rose Gold Millenary on the bracelet for my wife like this one (not my photo) a few years back

When the Code 11:59 was introduced I picked up the Perpetual. Lucky for me I actually like that watch.

When I asked for the Double Balancier I was made to wait but did receive the watch. Lucky for me was these were two watches I wanted on their own merits, no strings attached. I would hate to be made to purchase so much just to be given the opportunity to purchase something else. There are too many nice watches out there to play that game. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed. I can't stand AD games & associated ......... Decided to order a WG Zeitwerk yesterday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts