WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to love UPS... 8:33am, package on my doorstep, 30 minutes before my training!

Quick and dirty shots everyone, didn't even set the time....Enjoy

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Sweet!

Congrats! Looks great and BIG! The dial makes it look A LOT bigger than the Seal.

We are going to need MANY MANY more pictures.

Thanks, Warren!
Daniel

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got mine... Very nice, didn't expect and extra strap

as well.. A nice class move throwing in a caramel strap, along with the darker coffee colored one.... Really nice colored dial with a grainey finish, plays really well off the coffee/chocolate strap, and brushed finish of the bezel and case....:-! Think I'll wear this on my right arm, if I can get used to it... Very impressive overall package, and we all know the price can't be beat at the introductory rate.... All I can say, is Michael, KEEP ME ON THE INTRODUCTORY LIST... I'll take pics tonight, but my guess others will take much better than I'm capable of doing...

If you havn't ordered one of these SOA's, get on it!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Our friends at UPS tell me my SOA is sitting on my front porch...while I'm miles away at work. Oh, the frustration of waiting to see my new gift to myself! Thanks all for the initial feedback and photos...keep 'em coming. At least your input helps soothe the nervous anticipation.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Mine arrived at 10:15 am. IT is AWESOME! My first (with more to come now) Kobold. :-!

Al

·
Registered
99 Posts
you horrible people!!! all this teasing while I sit at work.. :-|
oh well ... maybe I'll leave early :think:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just got mine too. This is my first Kobold and I honestly have to say that I am blown away. I had high hopes for this one, but it is a lot nicer than I even imagined.
Tim

·
Registered
616 Posts
This is my first time posting. I recieved my SOA at 10:30am. I love it. I was a little disappointed the bracelet did not ship. They are a little short because of the introductory price break. They said it would be a week or two. This watch was a bit of a departure for me as I typically like military and tactical stuff. My gut was that this watch was going to be just a classier version of that type watch. I think they hit that mark just right. The movement is also beautifully done. I will say it is a bit hard to wind with the crown protector.
Chris

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Happiness abounds!:-!

Steve

·
Registered
371 Posts
Also received mine this afternoon. I must say I am also more impressed than I thought. Anyone have any idea how many were produced and shipped this go around?

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More pictures as requested. Of course they are very sub-standard vs. the other members pics here:

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I personally like darker straps, so I went for the brown myself. But when summer rolls back around, I am sure I'll switch to the tan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts