WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm still looking for my first Chinese mechanical. My problem is that I find that many of the nicer Chinese mechanical watches are dressy, not sporty, except for some inexpensive [usually Alpha] homages. Also, I've yet to see one with a WR rating of over 30m.

Are there any sporty Chinese mechanical watches with a higher end movement and perhaps a 100m WR rating?

·
Registered
25,588 Posts
Hi all. I'm still looking for my first Chinese mechanical. My problem is that I find that many of the nicer Chinese mechanical watches are dressy, not sporty, except for some inexpensive [usually Alpha] homages. Also, I've yet to see one with a WR rating of over 30m.

Are there any sporty Chinese mechanical watches with a higher end movement and perhaps a 100m WR rating?
Interesting question... :think:

Alpha has this model :

http://www.alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=678

WR is ATM and the movement is a Miyota 8215...
But the watch is a beast (49mm)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Despite what invicta may have to say on the matter, I consider this a sporty Chinese mechanical. It is rated for 100m.

If it has a chinese movement, isn't it a chinese watch?

·
CMW & Sales Moderator
5,498 Posts
Here is my 'sporty' Deporte dive watch. It is a mushroom brand with Sea-Gull ST16 and is rated to 300m. I use it at my neighborhood pool!

Cheers,
gigfy

·
Registered
23,402 Posts
Try Riedenshcild, i believe they're part of the Sturhling Original brand or Stuhrling itself. They might have something that might be your cup of tea~cheers! ;-)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Prometheus Watch Company CR1 Automatic Chronograph

Movement: Shanghai Automatic Chronograph Movement 3LZF2
Material: Stainless Steel
Crystal: Sapphire
WR: 200M
Width: 41mm
Height: 16mm
Lugs: 20mm
Length (lug to lug): 50.5mm
Weight: 181 grams (head + bracelet with all links)

To make it sweeter there is an ongoing promotion

To order one send an email to [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts