WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I just bought two new watches with 22mm lugs. I want tostart exchanging the bands at times. Are there any better brands of Spring barsor spring bar tools anyone can recommend? These parts seem so inexpensive, butI know how it can be the weakest link and don’t want a watch to fall off due toa poor quality spring bar. This is all new to me so maybe I am being paranoid :)
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Is the watch a Seiko? If so, I just bought some 22mm spring bars off of WJean28 on eBay. He's got normal 2.5 mm springbars as well as the thinner 1.78 mm ones with the 1.1mm fat Seiko tips for use in non-seiko straps and bracelets.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I just bought two new watches with 22mm lugs. I want tostart exchanging the bands at times. Are there any better brands of Spring bars or spring bar tools anyone can recommend? These parts seem so inexpensive, butI know how it can be the weakest link and don’t want a watch to fall off due toa poor quality spring bar. This is all new to me so maybe I am being paranoid :)
Thank you.
yes, Swiss made spring bars.don't waste your money on cheap Chinese made spring bars b/c the Swiss made bars only cost a buck more..;-)..I was at their shop yesterday buying some spring bars.

Jewelry Tools, Jewelry Findings, and Jewelry Making Supplies |...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts