WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
i think if u want something tough, non blingy then the Sinn U2 is a good choice, buy it on bracelet and it will blend into almost any clothing style. Modern mechanical movements like the ETA 2893-2 in it is time proven and with regular servicing should last you a life time. Sinn's various tech like special lubricants, ar gas etc is supposed to prolong the life of the movement and also allow it to function in -45 degrees temps. I believe there was an on going review on the U2 by a forum member on the SINN forum, if you find that thread, u will read that he has put his U2 over the years through extreme temperatures as well as harsh work environments.

I believe any GS will be more dressy and full of polished services that will draw more attention to the watch and it's wearer. i have never owned a SD, but i think it's recommended operating temp range is -10 degrees?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.