WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read pdf manual for module 3459/3461. Both Timer and Stopwatch showed current time.
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 19 . 10 . 43.png

Is there any other square G with that feature + solar + auto EL?

I'm not need 6 multi band / GPS/ Bluetooth.

·
Registered
924 Posts
The GW-M5600 with module 3063 (Multiband 5) shows current time in the timer mode (TR) but it doesn't shows the time in stopwatch mode (ST). However, it shows again the time in the Alarm mode. This watch is solar and has an Auto EL.

The G-5600 with infamous module 2597 also shows time in timer mode (TR) as well as in the Alarm mode but not in the stopwatch mode (ST). This model is also solar and with auto EL.

The DW-56RT (the Referee timer) with module 2991 shows time in all modes (TR, ST, alarm and dual time) however it is not solar and does not have an Auto EL.

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The GW-M5600 with module 3063 (Multiband 5) shows current time in the timer mode (TR) but it doesn't shows the time in stopwatch mode (ST). However, it shows again the time in the Alarm mode. This watch is solar and has an Auto EL.

The G-5600 with infamous module 2597 also shows time in timer mode (TR) as well as in the Alarm mode but not in the stopwatch mode (ST). This model is also solar and with auto EL.

The DW-56RT (the Referee timer) with module 2991 shows time in all modes (TR, ST, alarm and dual time) however it is not solar and does not have an Auto EL.
Great, thank you for your detail informations, just what I needed. I'll checked them one by one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts