WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After flaming from some of the members on including that discontinued polygon series in my square buying guide I try to wash some of the shame away by making this history video covering other discontinued models.
There will be another part covering models from 1995 onwards

Sent from my SLA-L22 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Proud to be neighbor and countryman to Marrin (~55 miles away )! Good work Marrin! Just continue like that!

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk
I wasn't aware of that, where do you live as this might be a potential "let's get a beer" excuse for me

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I wasn't aware of that, where do you live as this might be a potential "let's get a beer" excuse for me

Osijek, or to be more precise, Tenja since 2013. I am always for a beer, especially if we can talk about watches

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Osijek, or to be more precise, Tenja since 2013. I am always for a beer, especially if we can talk about watches

Sadly I don't go to Osijek anymore, I used to go there once a month business related, BUT if you are ever close to SB, let me know and we'll get that beer

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Sadly I don't go to Osijek anymore, I used to go there once a month business related, BUT if you are ever close to SB, let me know and we'll get that beer

I would really like it. Sometimes, although rarely, I do go to SB. My wife likes to go shopping around. I will surely let you know and we will get a beer or two

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would really like it. Sometimes, although rarely, I do go to SB. My wife likes to go shopping around. I will surely let you know and we will get a beer or two

Agreed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts