WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Stay with stainless steel is the best option. Anyway, if you still want a leather strap, take another color than blue. Bright brown maybe a good choice imo.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
413 Posts
Bright brown on blue is an awesome combo. Also could try it on a grey nato strap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

I like the bright yellow strap a lot! :-!

I would wear it, or something like it. but I'm not sure for how long! :think:

I like the recommendation for a "bright" brown leather strap. :-!

I am a photographer and an "organized" engineer, so I tend to have "names" for things! ;-)

I call this blue & brown color combination "Cowboy". The combination of Levi's blue jeans and (idealized... i.e. clean!) saddle leather. :-(

So, I agree with the suggestion for a brown strap, but I think I would immediately get out my yellow highlighter and try to draw the yellow dial highlights to the strap stitching ! :-d

- Thomas

·
Registered
343 Posts
Nice, what is that middle blue one? Is it rubber?
Yes it's rubber, from strapsco. Also works well on the Srpa21. Sorry about the crappy pic.

That yellow is perfect. Wings look good too

I really dig the yellow on it for the summer. Works really well. Strap from Obris Morgan.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
I have my Blue Lagoon on the bracelet still. I am waiting for Crafter Blue to come out with the fitted rubber ends for the Samurai on one of their rubber straps. I do like the look of these on that Toxic NATO however.
Kevin

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone - waiting for some more to come in the mail.

Have it one a creme/blue NATO and it looks and feels nice for now.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have the Turtle on a colareb yellow leather strap. Think it looks good with the yellow second hand. Not as aggressive IMG_1965.JPG as the silicone yellow one above

·
Registered
390 Posts
That yellow strap looks great, and I think the bright brown leather complements it very well also. Such a fun dial!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts