WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a trip back in time to 2007.........."The SRR" Rolex....of which 139 were "born".
I am trying to find out if it is common knowledge that a small number of these were for the ladies and have a blue face?

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Thought they were standard Exp. II w/ the black dial. As the only difference being the back it seems odd that they would create a few special dials, especially considering that they would not print anything on the dial indicating the SRR affiliation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh thats great thanks for the replys.

I dont really know much about watches so I am only assuming that the smaller ladies version always comes with a blue face.
Of course the back being exactly the same..............
I think I am correct in saying only around 8 of the 139 were the smaller Ladies ones...........
Mine is never worn anymore...........more of a Baby G kinda gal..................is that a crime?????????????????

·
Moderator at Large
54,048 Posts
If nobody here knows, try Rolex CS to find out. BTW: We have got a Rolex and Tudor Forum here......

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Mine is never worn anymore...........more of a Baby G kinda gal..................is that a crime?????????????????
Hey, whatever makes you happy...

·
Registered
30,701 Posts
Yes, the Rolex forum here might provide some answers if you decide to repost this request with them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aw...not really that important.....was hoping I had a hidden treasure..............but Im not that lucky!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts