WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a Sub story. Had my SS Sub serviced and set it to the Navy clock. After 4 weeks it is 6 seconds slow! Amazing to me. I should add, I have been wearing this watch regularly for 20 years!:)

·
Registered
301 Posts
That's great accuracy! I recently got my Seadweller back from overhaul and it's been dead on for 10 days so far. This year will be 6 yrs, but 20 yrs is awesome. Has it seen much use in those 20 yrs, i.e. Diving, etc...?:-!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PeteS said:
That's great accuracy! I recently got my Seadweller back from overhaul and it's been dead on for 10 days so far. This year will be 6 yrs, but 20 yrs is awesome. Has it seen much use in those 20 yrs, i.e. Diving, etc...?:-!
For the most part its been my every day watch. Seen some diving in both fresh and salt water. Done a lot of snorkeling and swimming. Wore it on an aircraft carrier for 6 months which I regret. Steel wallsO| you know! Got a small mark on the crystal from that adventure. I understand Rolex will replace for @ $100.
Some day......

·
Registered
529 Posts
wally said:
Just wanted to share a Sub story. Had my SS Sub serviced and set it to the Navy clock. After 4 weeks it is 6 seconds slow! Amazing to me. I should add, I have been wearing this watch regularly for 20 years!:)
That is great accuracy. My 1972 Sub is +3 per day. All Rolex watches run fast on my wrist. =) maverick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts