WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all- lately it seems like companies are all stepping up their service and I have been impressed but then again Im buying a freaking expensive watch so I figure they better do that afterall we have a ton of choices right? BUt what got me to write a comment here is STAN at NAUTICFISH USA_ this man is perhaps the epitome of customer service at its highest level! Stan walked me through the buying proces on a new 1000m diver, gave me a wonderful deal, updaed me constantly, shipped promptly, sent photos, checked in with me on several occasions, rectified an error ithout being asked and even added a compensation where one was not needed- all to make sure I was happy- this is so refeshing in todays world that I have to say, if you are even slightly, remotely considering a diver with size and function look to Stan, he will take care of you like a red carpet VIP- this man spares no detail in attending to you as if you were purchasing a million dollar watch- only better! thanks Stan

·
Registered
543 Posts
I back 100% the above praise. Just bought a diver from Stan. He was super efficient and got me the watch overnight via USPS. He even refunded $ 10.00 on the shipping cost !
To get this great of a service when you know your only contact was via the internet, just fantastic. Stan at NAUTICFISH USA deserves to get your business.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts