WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

As we know, it is possible to rate a thread which can enable up to five stars to appear in the listing next to the rated thread.

But is it possible to rate your own post? :think: I'll know the answer to that in a minute as I am going to try giving this post a full rating of five stars :)

My second question is, is there a way to know who rated any individual post? Now I am not accusing anyone of rating their own posts or getting close friends to do so.... I am merely asking ;-)

Thanks,

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hi guys,

As we know, it is possible to rate a thread which can enable up to five stars to appear in the listing next to the rated thread.

But is it possible to rate your own post? :think: I'll know the answer to that in a minute as I am going to try giving this post a full rating of five stars :)

My second question is, is there a way to know who rated any individual post? Now I am not accusing anyone of rating their own posts or getting close friends to do so.... I am merely asking ;-)

Thanks,
Hmm, it worked! I rated my own thread and gave it 5 stars! Yipee, as the thread only contains one post it MUST be truly excellent :-!

Now to repeat my original 2nd question; is there a way of finding out who rated any particular post???

Cheers,

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
8,794 Posts
You're better then that mate! By a long shot! :)

So I voted five(5) stars :). But the star count only moved one. We need a better average of all the votes I reasoned. So I decided to vote again and low and behold this message popped up. Rats, one man, one vote seems to be the rule. Here we try to vote early and vote often:).
Foiled by the technology. But it does mean the system has basic voting integrity which is all one could ask. Lets see if we can get a few others to give a 5 star rating and see if it boosts the average!! |> |>

Attachments

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I thought you are much better than 3 stars so I gave you a 5 star rating also......hey, guess what you now have 4 stars.....I think we might be firguring out the stars part at least. But, I am with you how can you see who did rate the thread and what did they rate it?

Stephen

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought you are much better than 3 stars so I gave you a 5 star rating also......hey, guess what you now have 4 stars.....I think we might be firguring out the stars part at least. But, I am with you how can you see who did rate the thread and what did they rate it?

Stephen
Thanks guys - creeping back up :-!

I think I might give all threads I start a five-star rating from now on b-) :gold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts